Thursday, March 3, 2016

Speed Linking

I have compiled some blog posts that I feel any Chicago sports fan would appreciate reading. If you enjoy these posts please look into the other posts from the bloggers. I hope you find these as interesting as I have.

This is a blog post from Chi City Sports on the seriousness of concussions in professional football. I saw it as powerful hearing of past Chicago Bears players being affected by concussions.

I, like all Cubs fans, can't wait the see this 2016 roster start the season. In this blog from SB Nation Chicago, Duane Pesice breaks down the first spring training game of the season.

It has been hard to watch the Chicago Bulls this season. This is a post questioning if making the playoffs is even a good goal to have at this point. The bulls are currently sitting 10th in the Eastern Conference. Tyler Plesis of SB Nation breaks down the current roster and how missing a playoff birth may help the future.

I still love Derrick Rose and I want to see him be successful again. Dane Carbaugh breaks down his recent play and shows us how he has brought back some of his dominate ways of the MVP Rose we all  want back.

I am big on league rankings before the season, during, and after. It is always fun to read up on who is considered best at a certain point in time. Joel Reuter of Bleacher Report created a ranking of MLB teams going into spring training. Can you guess who he has slotted at number one?

Here is another Bleacher Report list of NHL teams that got the most out of the recent trade deadline. Where do you think Allen Mitchell ranked the acquisition of Andrew Ladd?

No comments:

Post a Comment