Friday, March 4, 2016

My Product Recommendation

I am not a professional basketball player but I do enjoy playing pick up games and competing in rec leagues. I have always been a big fan of basketball shoes. Usually I wear Nike brand shoes but I recently bought a pair of Adidas D Rose 6s. I bought the shoes basically because I think they look awesome and to support the Chicago kid Derrick Rose. What surprised me the most about the show was its light weight. I usually play the guard position on the court and these shoes made it easy for me to accelerate and make cuts. The traction on these shoes are top notch. There is a lot of ankle support on these shoes, I like to have high top style shoes due to past ankle sprains from my high school days. I am a huge fan of the D Rose logo thats sported on the heal of the shoe. The logo is a rose with a "D" inside of it and the "D" forms a number 1 for the jersey number he wears for the Chicago Bulls. Everyone of the D Rose shoes has some sort of design that relates to Chicago, in the model it is very simple with a single Chicago star in the front. Overall great shoes, I feel like they will last me a few years at least. They come in two basic colors the Bulls red and black and the color I have; white. Go to your nearest Footlocker and scoop a pair of your own.



No comments:

Post a Comment